Friday, March 5, 2010

Flashback Friday (3)


Flashback Friday was started by Jacki over at Lovely Little Shelf and is a chance to share with others books that you loved as a kid or teenager.

When I was in middle school a friend recommended I read S.E. Hinton's The Outsiders and when I did, it became the first book that I ever re-read. I don't know what it is about this book, but I love it. I think it's a great story and each of the main characters are so different from one another but they all complement each other.

This is one of the books that I will forever remember reading.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, you've reminded me how much I loved this one. I haven't read it for years, although I have checked out the movie and that's pretty good too. I think this one will need a reread!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails