Saturday, March 27, 2010

Library Lovers

Libraries are in need and you can help.

I know my blog is small and insignificant but if I can get even one person to help out, then I will feel like I've done something so here goes..

Check out Jennifer Hubbard's Livejournal by clicking here and visit the blogs listed. By doing so and leaving a comment on the individual blogs, you can help libraries get a much needed donation. Each blogger is donating an amount from their pocket to their local library for every person who leaves a comment. It's just that simple.

If I had the funds, I would participate in a heartbeat but since I cannot, I am helping by supporting other libraries around the country. If you read this and decide to comment on any of the blogs then I thank you.
YAY Libraries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails