Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday - Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that you're eagerly anticipating.

This week's Waiting on Wednesday book is Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. I have seen nothing but good things about this book so far and when I stop by the bookstore Tuesday, this will be one of two books I pick up.

From Goodreads:

What if you had only one day to live? What would you do? Who would you kiss? And how far would you go to save your own life? Samantha Kingston has it all—looks, popularity, the perfect boyfriend. Friday, February 12th should be just another day in her charmed life. Instead, it’s her last. The catch: Samantha still wakes up the next morning. In fact, she re-lives the last day of her life seven times, until she realizes that by making even the slightest changes, she may hold more power than she had ever imagined.

The description reminds me a bit of Groundhog Day and although I disliked the movie this kind of storyline can be entertaining and interesting when done right. My favorite TV show, Supernatural, had an episode titled Mystery Spot in which something of the sort happened and it is in my top five episodes of the show.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this! I got an email notification from Amazon.uk that it had dispatched today before the release date so I should have it tomorrow! Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many people are waiting for this book. Here's Mine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails