Thursday, April 8, 2010

Award


Julie over at Book Hooked gave me this award so I get to list seven things about me and then pass this on to seven bloggers I enjoy. Since Julie gave me this, I will say that I love her blog but will refrain from passing it back to her.

1. I love odd numbers but I eat things such as tic-tacs in even numbers.

2. Holding a Golden Eagle while not wearing gloves is one of my most memorable experiences.

3. I clean when I'm really mad.

4. I love hanging out with my nestie friends because it's easy to be myself around them.

5. My cat is spoiled rotten and I wouldn't have it any other way.

6. I've lived in 5 different states and moved 15 times by the time I turned 14. There are two places I would live again in a heartbeat: Tucson, Arizona and Auburn, Alabama.

7. I would love to live in Alaska for at least a year.

I'm passing this on to the following ladies:

Jessica (Forever Young: YA Lit)
Jenny (What the Blog?)
Leah (My Life: Uncensored)
Melissa (The Kitchen Canister)
Tameka (Because Perfection is Boring)
Heather (See Heather Write)
Angel (An Everyday Angel)

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived closer to you :( So, so much.

    Thanks for the shout-out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails