Friday, April 16, 2010

Flashback Friday (5)


Flashback Friday was started by Jacki over at Lovely Little Shelf and is a chance to share with others books that you loved as a kid or teenager.

I absolutely love Flashback Friday because it reminds me of all these fantastic books I read as a youngster and it makes me happy that reading was such a big part of my childhood. This week I am spotlighting Louis Sachar's Sideways Stories from Wayside School and Wayside School is Falling Down.

I loved these two books because they were just so silly. Kids licking each other to determine what ice cream they would be, swapping names, a missing 19th floor, and so much more. 

I know there's a third book in this series, Wayside School Gets a Little Stranger but for some reason I never took to it like I did with the 1st two.

1 comment:

  1. Good call! I loved these and had totally forgotten about them.

    I may have to steal these for a flashback sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails