Friday, April 9, 2010

Flashback Friday (4)


Flashback Friday was started by Jacki over at Lovely Little Shelf and is a chance to share with others books that you loved as a kid or teenager.

Oh, The BFG by Roald Dahl was such a favorite of mine. I don't know what it was about this book, maybe it was the use of words like, scrumdiddlyumptious, whizzpoppers, snozzcumber, and frobscottle, or it was the idea of happy dream jars, but whatever it was, it deserves a place on my list.

This is one of those books that I always remember and when something I'm eating is so good there are no words, there is always the use of scrumdiddlyumtious.

Have you ever read The BFG?

1 comment:

  1. Before Shaun and I were married, we laid outside one weekend and read this out loud to each other. So fun.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails