Friday, April 30, 2010

Flashback Friday (6)


Flashback Friday was started by Jacki over at Lovely Little Shelf and is a chance to share with others books that you loved as a kid or teenager.

I thought this week I would pay homage to the first book I really remember reading. Towards the end of my 1st grade year, my teacher, Ms. Esparza, had a parent/teacher conference with my parents and I remember her telling my parents that this book was one of the harder books in the class and I read it no problem. I guess this is proof that my love of reading came at an early age.

So to Ms. Esparza, wherever she may be, thank you for encouraging me to read and for recognizing it and sharing it with my parents.

What's the first book you remember reading?

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen Pigs, and it looks like something my little girl would really enjoy. I was an early reader too -- I think I already knew where my heart lay. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails